Incorporating Ragg Tuning Forks
Our Quality Policy demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our customers, ensuring that we meet their specific needs and requirements.
As a demonstration of our commitment Uniplex (UK) Ltd operates a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016
Our ISO standards will be sustained by adapting both a process and risk based approach to Quality Assurance throughout our business, focusing on the following key elements:
- To give satisfaction to all our customers and interested parties
- To demonstrate that we effectively manufacture, service, repair, sell and distribute medical devices and equipment
- Provide a framework for establishing and reviewing Quality Objectives
- Commitment to assessing and controlling risk throughout the business
- Communication of the Quality Policy, ensuring all employees understand it and are made aware of their obligations to adhere to its requirements
- Ensuring all staff are trained, appropriate infrastructure and equipment are provided and the working environment is safe
- Comply with all regulatory requirements, codes of practice and other requirements applicable to our activities
Our commitment to quality will be achieved through complying to the requirements of the standards, ensuring the Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability, maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System, our continual management of customer relations and the ongoing development of our business processes.
Adriaan Posthuma Dated: 19.04.18
Managing Director Uniplex (UK) ltd Version: 05